JMP Holdings has launched a new range of dunnage air bags designed with an inflator gun and valve that will dramatically reduce filling time whilst doing so in a much safer manner.
JMP’s new valve and inflation system uses the specially designed patented RAI (Rapid Air Inflation) gun, which fills dunnage air bags to an exact pressure and then shuts down once this pressure is achieved. This eliminates human guessing as to how much to inflate the bag and ultimately secures your product more safely.
Once inflated, operators also do not need to quickly close the valve to prevent air loss as an automatic valve closure has been installed and seals the bag as soon as the inflator is removed.
The RAI Gun has made JMP Dunnage Air Bags one of the quickest inflating bags in the world and also has a range of attachments to accommodate the trickiest of packaging configurations and situations.
It is important to fill dunnage air bags quickly as to improve a company’s productivity however the shut off valve ensures product is not damaged as inflation slows down as the maximum pressure approach.
- Patented Deluxe Rapid Air Inflator with auto shut-off function
- Economical Manual Rapid Air Inflator
- Flexible extension hoses for tricky inflation situations
- Patented inflation valve system with leakage protection design
- Highly durable and flexible kraft paper for superior strength and performance
- Bag is 100% recyclable
Dunnage Air Bag Product Description:
* Fill Up Gap = Min 10 cm. Max 40 Cm
* Capacity Load =
Gap 10 cm : 9 ton
Gap 40 cm : 4 ton
* Maximum Air Pressure : 2.9 psi
* Patented Valve and Safety Cap
JMP’s new dunnage air bags are approved by the Association of American Railroads.
NOTE : In order to Inflate the Bag, must use JMP DIGITAL INFLATOR KIT. Please see in product / cargo protection / Digital Inflator Kit. The Bag is designed to be inflated by JMP Digital Inflator Kit.