PallRun® is a transport packaging element from Eltete TPM Ltd. It is a 100% recyclable carton board pallet foot for replacing wooden or other kinds of palletrunners/pallets. It is a combination of compact cartonboard (U-profiles) and stabilisation elements (cores).The PallRun® can also be provided with a self-adhesive surface for easier fastening.
- the material and handling cost can be reduced with PallRuns®
- recycling costs are reduced
- they do not require fumigation or any special export certificates
- they are free of any nails, splinters or undesirable pests
- they have a strong solid board structure but are light in weight – huge savings in air freight!
- the reinforced wet-strengthened kraftliner resists dragging and gives high protection against humidity.
- used in various industrial sectors for being user-friendly, 100% recyclable and accepted anywhere in the world without treatments or restrictions
Types and quality
- BoxRunner – They have made the handling, transportation and recycling of corrugated boxes easier, faster and more economical. The BoxRunner is light, but at the same time very strong so that it can carry heavy loads.
- EdgeRunner® – It is a combination of bio-quality edgeboards and PallRuns® made of compact carton board (U-profiles) and stabilisation elements (cores). It can replace traditional pallets such as wooden pallets or plywood pallets. Reducing your packaging material will make recycling easier.
- FlatRunner – Self-adhesive FlatRunner can easily be placed under any product, box or a display. You can now replace your traditional pallet and start using less material with a strong alternative pallet solution.
PallRun® BoxRunner EdgeRunner® FlatRunner
Applications in different industries
It is possible to use PallRuns® in many different ways wherever there is a need for palletising in a modern way. They suit all existing methods of palletising and transport packaging. Their unique structure and the raw material used give excellent water resistance and strength to support heavy loads. In order to find the correct strength, the pallet feet are always designed and tested according to the needs and special requirements of each application. The PallRun® can be combined with different surfaces such as corrugated board, honeycomb board, shop displays or they can even be attached directly to the product.